Used car Audi Q3 advanced 35 TFSI S tronic 150 LED|NAV|SOUND|ASSIST|AHK|KEYLESS|WINTER I-ZAL 171 Net price
Used car Audi Q3 advanced 35 TFSI S tronic 150 LED|NAV|SOUND|ASSIST|AHK|KEYLESS|WINTER I-ZAL 171 Net price
Sale Sold out
Regular price €22.260,00 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
Used vehicle with the following key data:
- TÜV 10/2023
- First registration on 18.04.2019
- Mileage: 68.700 km
- Checkbook maintained
- TÜV certificate
- Paint B9B9 Cosmos blue metallic
- Assistance package
- Gloss package
- 2-zone comfort automatic air conditioning
- Aluminum look in the interior
- Interior mirror, automatic dimming, frameless
- 3-spoke leather steering wheel with multifunction plus
- Heated front seats
- 12-volt power socket and 2 × USB ports in the rear seat
- Audi connect emergency call & service
- Audi sound system
- Audi virtual cockpit
- MMI navigation plus
- Comfort key in conjunction with anti-theft alarm system
- Rear view camera
- Rear side airbags
- Trailer hitch
- Electrically adjustable, heated and folding exterior mirrors, including automatic curb stop for passenger exterior mirror
- Anodized aluminum roof rails
- Electrically opening and closing luggage compartment lid
- LED headlights with LED taillights and dynamic turn signal lights Rear
- 18-inch light-alloy wheels in 5-twin-arm design, size 7 J × 18 with 235/55 R 18 tires
Further Equipment highlights:
- Interior: ARGUMENT fabric upholstery, black
- Center armrest, front
- Rear bench seat plus
- Audi pre sense front
- Hill-start assist
- Electromechanical parking brake
- light/rain sensor
- and much more
(Note: Assistance package can only be ordered with S tronic and in conjunction with PNQ MMI navigation plus). The assistance package combines the functions of the following assistance systems:
- Adaptive Driving Assist
- Emergency Assist
- Camera-based Traffic Sign Recognition
- Highbeam Assist
- Parking Assist plus
- 4ZBGloss package Roof frame and window well trim in anodized aluminum, exterior B- and C-pillar trim in high-gloss black
9AK2-zone automatic comfort air conditioning - electronically controls air temperature, volume and distribution
- separate temperature distribution for driver and front passenger side
- sun position-dependent control
- automatic air recirculation by air quality sensor
- dust- and odor-separating allergen filter
- air vents in rear center console
- separate defroster button for faster defrosting of front and side windows
- QJ1Aluminum look in the interior Elements on the mirror adjustment switch, window regulator switches, parking brake control button and front door strips in aluminum look
- 4L6Interior mirror, automatic dimming, frameless
- 1XWLeather steering wheel in 3-spoke design with multifunction plus The steering wheel has a high-quality look with aluminum application and fits comfortably in the hand. The height and distance of the steering wheel can be adjusted manually. For convenient operation of the extensive standard and optional infotainment features, the steering wheel is equipped with 12 multifunction buttons.
- 4A3Heated front seats Heats the seat and backrest centers on standard seats, otherwise the seat and backrest centers and seat side bolsters; for driver and front passenger side, individually adjustable in 3 stages via direct selection button on climate control panel
Infotainment & communication
- 7B612-volt power socket and 2 × USB ports in rear compartment 12-volt socket and 2 × USB-A ports for charging devices in rear center console for rear passengers
EL5Audi connect emergency call & service
(Note: Only in conjunction with PNV preparation for MMI navigation plus and PNQ MMI navigation plus.)
9VDAudi sound system
(Note: Not in conjunction with MMI radio.) 10 speakers including center speaker and subwoofer, 6-channel amplifier with a total output of 180 watts
9S1Audi virtual cockpit
(Note: Can only be ordered in conjunction with a 3-spoke leather steering wheel with multifunction plus. Not in conjunction with MMI radio). fully digital instrument cluster in 10.25 inches with a wide range of additional functions and content compared with the digital instrument cluster:
- flexible and on-demand display of the respective information according to the driver's needs:
Speed/speed, map display, Audi connect services, radio/media information, playing time of media tracks as well as display of album cover
- additional display option "Sport" next to the "Classic" display
- integration of MMI functionalities in the instrument cluster
The VIEW button in the multifunction steering wheel allows switching between 2 differently sized displays of the round instruments.The display with small instruments allows large, vivid graphics of the on-board computer and MMI content.
Audi virtual cockpit is operated via the multifunction steering wheel.
In conjunction with MMI navigation plus, display of navigation map as 3D terrain model on the high-resolution 10.25-inch color display; configuration of on-board computer values possible in the tachometer; permanent display of navigation information in the area of the speedometer when route guidance is active; including pause recommendation
PNQMMI navigation plus
(Note: Only available in conjunction with a 3-spoke leather steering wheel with multifunction plus and an Audi virtual cockpit). In addition to MMI radio plus with the following content:
- Navigation system with high-resolution 10.1-inch color display (1.540 × 720) including MMI touch
- map update: download of current navigation data
- 3D map display with display of many points of interest and city models
- personal route assistance: monitors the traffic situation on regularly driven routes - for example between home and work - when this function is activated, and offers route calculation to avoid traffic jams from a delay of at least 7 minutes
- TMC (traffic information); in conjunction with Audi connect traffic information online
- MMI search: free-text search with intelligent destination suggestions already during input
- MMI touch for fast, intuitive operation - e.g. destination input by handwriting. e.g. destination entry via handwriting recognition as well as free movement and zooming in the map
- easy operation of the infotainment via natural language interaction
- detailed route information: Map preview, choice of alternative routes, POIs, lane recommendations, highway exits, detailed intersection maps and much more.
- Use of navigation data for predictive and efficient driving, e.g. speed limits and gradients
- Entry of up to 10 intermediate destinations
- Includes a selected portfolio Audi connect Navigation & Infotainment
- Country information: Display of country-specific information, e.g. on applicable speed limits, vignette requirements, etc., when crossing borders
Safety & assistance
4I3Comfort key The comfort key provides convenient control for access and engine start authorization without having to actively operate the vehicle key. With the electronic access and drive-away authorization system, you can open your vehicle by wireless communication between the key and the vehicle at the front doors and the luggage compartment lid, and also lock it again via the sensors on the door handles. All you need to do is carry the convenience key with you. The engine is started and switched off using the engine start/stop button.
The luggage compartment lid can also be conveniently unlocked with a foot gesture by kicking the tailgate if you do not have a free hand at the time. In conjunction with the electric luggage compartment lid (available as an option), it is also possible to lock the tailgate using the foot gesture.
KA2Rear view camera
(Note: Only in conjunction with 7X2 parking assist plus or 7X5 parking assist. Cannot be ordered in conjunction with MMI radio). The rear-view camera detects the area behind the vehicle within the system limits and shows it on the display using dynamic display elements. A choice can be made between transverse parking mode and trailer mode in conjunction with a factory-fitted trailer coupling. Depending on the mode selected, the calculated lane or a guidance line for coupling a trailer is displayed. The rear-view camera is inconspicuously integrated into the handle strip of the luggage compartment lid and is activated by engaging reverse gear or via a button in the center console.
- 4X4Rear side airbags as a supplement to front side airbags and head airbag system
1M6Trailer hitch The mechanically pivoting towing hitch can be conveniently unlocked or locked using a release device.
Other advantages: Ball head can be swiveled mechanically with electric release, ball rod and head made of forged steel, operation via pushbutton in the luggage compartment, towing stabilization via electronic stabilization control (ESC)
The integrated swiveling system socket allows continuous operation of electrical devices in the trailer or caravan while driving and can be swiveled out of sight behind the bumper skirt when not in use.
- 6XEElectrically adjustable, heated and folding exterior mirrors, including automatic curb stop for passenger exterior mirror with integrated LED turn signal light, including heated windshield washer nozzles; the automatic curb system causes the passenger mirror to fold down when reverse gear is engaged, giving the driver a better view of the curb.
3S1Roof rails in anodized aluminum
(Note: Cannot be ordered in conjunction with black optics package and exterior mirror housings in black).
4E7Luggage compartment lid opens and closes electrically The luggage compartment lid can be opened electrically at the touch of a button on the vehicle key, in the driver's door or on the soft-touch button on the luggage compartment lid handle. Closing the luggage compartment lid is just as easy and convenient as opening it: all you need to do is press the button on the inside of the luggage compartment lid, the button in the driver's door or the button on the vehicle key. A closing aid facilitates manual closing if necessary.
The programmable opening angle can be limited for low ceilings, e.g. in garages.
In conjunction with the optional convenience key, a foot gesture by kicking the tailgate is sufficient to unlock, open and close the luggage compartment lid.
PX2LED headlights with LED taillights and dynamic turn signal rear light LED headlights provide daylight-like illumination of the road, for greater safety and comfort with low energy consumption and a long service life.
The headlights have the following range of functions: daytime running light, low beam, position light, turn signal, cornering light (supplementing lateral illumination for tight curves and when turning), all-weather light (to reduce self-glare in poor visibility conditions), highway light (extended illumination range from a speed of 110 km/h), maneuvering light (illuminating the swiveling area when reversing), static cornering light, automatic dynamic headlight range control, intersection light (only in conjunction with MMI navigation plus).
Turn signal, brake, tail, reversing and rear number plate lamps in LED technology; brake lamps in LED technology enable earlier recognition by following traffic due to faster activation; reversing lamps in white, rear fog lamps on both sides.
The dynamic turn signal is activated in segments at intervals of a few milliseconds and when flashing always runs to the outside in the direction of turning.
Wheels & Technology
- C2I18-inch light-alloy wheels in 5-twin-arm design, size 7 J × 18 with 235/55 R 18 tires